Physics Undergraduate Advising

At the beginning of each academic semester, students who is majoring in physics should arrange to meet with their assigned undergraduate faculty adviser.  Students without an assigned undergraduate adviser should email the department or visit the office during business hours to assign one.  The faculty adviser can be of assistance not only with such matters as the design of course programs but also with making post graduation plans and arranging for letters of recommendation.  Note that a signature from your adviser is required on your registration form when you register.

Physics undergraduate advisers

In addition to consulting his/her physics adviser, it is recommended that each student take advantage of advising (for example, in regard to University and College general requirements) from the Student Academic Success Center of the College of Natural Sciences.